Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Update-a-rama

After hearing from some of you that you were tired of seeing my last post, I have finally decided to bite the bullet and post an update. But I'm tired so this update will be mostly in pictorial form. And I know most of you don't read the words anyway . . .
So what knitting projects have I done since last I posted? Well, first a couple of pairs of baby booties for a colleague and Alison.







I finished Violetta's Shawl for my sister:




Then, of course, the holiday sweaters.

The niece:








And the nephew:


Phew. If only I could add these projects to my resume.

5 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those booties are soooooo cute. So are the niece/nephew, although he looks a wee camera shy.

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Thea said...

hi - good to see you on Sunday! I'm partial to your niece's sweater... what great yarn! And such a cute pic of you with her... tks for the update, tell Connor/George it's nothing personal, we'd love to see them again sometime in a new photo!

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Thanks for the update :) What's the bootie pattern? They're cute.

 
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, booties are definitely cute. The shawl looks better than when I first saw it.....Is X. picking her nose in that photograph?...I doubt that you'll answer me as I know you don't read words. Thaosky

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger alison said...

Great looking sweaters for the kids! They look terrific in them. Well done!

And thanks so much for the booties for wee one! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home