Saturday, August 19, 2006

I actually finished something!

Pretty sad, but true. My first completed project in more than two months. I give you my Lorna's Laces socks (colorway Seaside) on their new proud owner, Kathy:



Don't they look cool with those shoes?




These were a belated bday gift for Kathy. Only a couple of weeks late and finished during my last day of work (you can see Kathy sitting in my empty and depressing office). And I couldn't resist also giving her a framed picture of this:



I recommend seeing Miss Ritchie next time you're in P-town.

3 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, those sock are fab. u. lous.

So are those shoes.

So is the drag queen.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Thea said...

Make sure that picture is the first thing you put up in your NEW office, everyone will come by and wonder about you.... groovy socks, Kathy looks very happy.

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Thea said...

oooo hi! I'll comment you back just for kicks (note the sock pun, yes??) I'm sooooo clever, yes I am.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home