Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Such fine models

Well the knitting hiatus continues here in the big city. It's amazing how the work thing gets in the way. I haven't been watching enough crap television which means my knitting time is way down. BUT, I'm happy to report that I've recently received pics of some new additions to the world, modeling some of my knits.

From all the way out in Seattle, introducing Isabella, just a couple of days old, swaddled in my buttery blanket.



And remember that hat I made a few months back that I couldn't help but name the "McDonald's Hat"? Well, it looks much less like Ronald McDonald on this little sweetie Miriam. And don't forget to check out the booties.



Meanwhile, I have a Ruffles scarf and my sister's shawl to complete, at least two Xmas presents to get started (and finished of course) and a silk cardigan waiting in the wings. It may be time to quit my job. Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

At 4:10 AM, Blogger betta said...

those are sure good looking babies! i'm sure it has something to do with the knitted accesories ... :)

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger spajonas said...

ah! it's always nice to see your knits on the actual baby! so many parents are just too frazzled to take those pictures :) you're lucky to receive two!

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Thea said...

Hey, now that the new season has begun, you can resume that crap TV schedule, huh? The blanket and McDonalds set look adorable - at first I thought that was a shot of YOU holding the little one in Seattle. Must be a Sibling?

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

all lovely. you're a one-woman work factory, dear. thaosky

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger Sue said...

Miriam looks gorgeous in that hat, and booties, and your blanket looks so cuddly soft on the other cute baby. They always make things look better too dont they.

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger Theresa said...

At least you've started your Christmas presents . . .

 
At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, by all means quit the job and move back here :-). What cute children. That hat is adorable, and the blanket looks so cuddly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home