Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Silver Lining

First, I have to give sincere thanks to all of you for your kind words and condolences. I really appreciate it. This week has been obviously difficult but it helps to know that I have the sympathy of many.

Second, an apology to my poor sockpal for taking so long to publicly thank you! You were smart to send the socks by UPS but unfortunately I was out of town on all three of the delivery days. So it took some extra pleading on my part to get it delivered on Monday. And here they are!

Just when I thought that the only pair of Jaywalkers I was destined to see for eternity was Dana's . . .

Now I have my own pair! Thanks to Karen. I love the red and apologize that these photos do not do the color justice.


Throughout all of sockapaloooza, i had actually sort of forgotten that I would get a pair in return. Now I feel spoiled. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Yay! You got them! I'm glad you liked them. I would love to meet up with you when you move here. Just let me know when and where and I'm there! :)

 
At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look Shireen...I'm on your blog! And I'm leaving you a note!
Those are some pretty snazzy socks you've got on there. Maybe some day you'll teach me how to be a fancypants knitter too.

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Thea said...

sorry I didnt' make it today Shireen - Zoe's sick and I can't bring myself to leave Craig alone with 'em when she's so miserable... maybe you left the winder w/ someone else, and if not, still no rush to have it back. I'll catch you again in June! Thea

 

Post a Comment

<< Home