Thursday, April 27, 2006

From shapeless to shapefull

Tivoli completed!



I call this "Self-Portrait with Horrible Lighting".

Here is a better one:


Pattern: Grumperina's Tivoli T-shirt
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Cathay

I LOVED knitting this. It was very easy to do, completed in about 3 weeks while I was suffering 4S (Sockapaloooza Second Sock Syndrome). And it's one of my few knits that I actually think is flattering and that I'll wear more than twice. And the best part (besides the beautiful yarn and shaping)?? NO SEAMS!!

I have no memory for where or when I found this pattern. I think she updated it as Picovoli which adds some extra steps that I did not want to do. Luckily, Norah is doing it so we can compare when all is done. Hurry up Norah!

5 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, love those tits. thaosky

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Norah said...

Great--now the pressure's on. I have an 8-hour (round trip) car ride this weekend, so if I can convince someone else to drive, I should make decent progress. Yours looks great--congratulations! And congrats on the new blog (finally)!

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Jofrog said...

Look at you with the new blog! Tivoli looks GREAT! Way to go! Hope to see it on Sunday

 
At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm so glad you got a blog, yay! =)

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Thea said...

Looks awesome - I love the color too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home